View Profile Box-Killa

198 w/ Responses

nice effort

Waidmann responds:

What?

this is amazing please have my babies

Lone-X responds:

Alright, cool. I'll fly to Australia and we can meet to make babies. I know it says you are a guy but we can still try, right? lol thanks for the review!

Peace and love,
Lone X

nice

nic3

I like the slower pace and the nice chime part at 2:00++. The melody seems a bit disjointed though and the song sounds a bit empty in other parts.

Props on the really clean sound though.

Its more like a arts creative version of a repeditive dance song.

i love how it breaks down at 3:35+ with that epic base.

gw xD!

Chronamut responds:

those are lulls- they're intentional to cause suspense

and yes the ending is my fave part too :)

thanks for the review!

nice gj

Oh I like elfen lied anime. I just watched eureka 7 last week, you should check it out its awesome.

I just can't take this sort of music seriously though, it makes me laugh :P Anyway nice work.

SessileNomad responds:

i hate elfen lied

scary!

Has some wierd stuff in it and it totally reminds me of jaws due to that bass. do do do do. Needs some crazy screams though and maybe some orgasm sounds.

Chronamut responds:

lol yeah I guess it does. I still need to finish it.

Thanks for the review!

cool

What did you use to make that panning synth, it sounds very non nexus. lol. It has sort of a chiptune feel which I like, mainly due to the snare.

I think you could have done a lot more with this song though. It starts of nice but it never really does anything. Which I'm sure you're aware of, but heck you wrote a lot in the description.

Chronamut responds:

dude read the description - it was done to be a lesson in stereo.

I used a vst called synplant - it's an organic vst - not everyone on this site uses nexus you know.

It's also meant to be a loop - which is perfectly acceptable to be used in flashes - which is the whole reason the audio portal exists - to be a resource for the flash portal.

thanks for the review.

HAHA

You finally made something not IDM.

Next you should totally play Mary had a little lamb with that bass drum

Now go listen to my newest song (it rocks)

SessileNomad responds:

ive actually been working on nothing but idm for months, i just havnt submitted any of it

:P yay

Nice try but way too much reverb, sounds very empty too.

Make something new aswell, this tune is overused :P

OneWhoListens responds:

Yeah, I know it's way overused, I wanted to try my hand at a remake.
But thanks for the advice and the review.

nice

how did you get that really nice layering and stereo sound?

Hey There...